armrest

Here's a weird question..... I have an '03 Sentra GXE. Ever since buying this car about 6 months ago I've ripped a hole in the left elbow of 5 shirts. It must be while I drive I rest my elbow in the contoured hole in the armrest. This is enough I "blow out" the elbow of my shirt. Just curious if anyone else has seen this... I know, strange question.

Reply to
Grod