B 210 Hatchback/racing parts for sale

Hi folks, Trying to sell the parts off of the GT4 car found here:

.I have the grill (stock), side 1/4 vents (the black peices between thewindows), a windshield with a wiper streak that I believe will buff out(not sure how hard they are to find), 13" slotted aluminum wheelsw/dryrotted racing slicks, the rearend (will know more about it soon), &of course all the fiberglass body panels - hood, flared fenders,doorskins, flared 1/4 panels, & rear hatch. The large parts are very difficult to ship; I'm in N.E. Ga.Any reasonable offer considered.Using the cool looking taillights on my Fiero solo project. :-)~ Paul aka "Tha Driver"

America - made in China! :-(

Reply to
ThaDriver

Sorry forgot: You can email me at ImThaDriver at yahoo. ~ Paul aka "Tha Driver"

Why do they call it reckless driving if it causes wrecks?

Reply to
ThaDriver