belt pully bearing for 99 Altima

I had my 99 Altima into the local dealer for servicing. When I started the car when the engine was still warm, the starter would make a loud grinding like sound shortly after the car stared. The dealer said that it was being caused by corrosion around the starter. While they had the starter off, they discouvered that the starter bushing was also defective....something about one of the pieces of the bushing not being in the right place because a spring was faulty....anyway the bushing was replaced. After the starter was re-installed, the mechanic and service manager said that the engine was making a funny noise. They took the car back in and using a stephescope, they determined that a bearing in one of the pulleys was grinding and to have it looked after at the next servicing. In the meanwhile, I think I notice the return of the same propblem that they were supposed to have fixed at the last service. Anyone have any experience with this type of problem and is it going to cost very much to replace the pully bearing?. ..or does all this really make sense?

Reply to
Darrell