Bluebird transmission problem

I have got one 1992 Nissan bluebird SSS 1.8 auto. recently I felt a jerk when car starts moving in 2nd gear or drive at about 20-25 KM/hour. Once it reaches over that speed, there is no problem. Is the auto transmission is going to be dead soon or its some minor problem. Since I dont know much about cars its giving me big headache. Can anyone please help?

please email me to snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com

Any help would be much appreciated.

regards, Gautam

Reply to