Body Shop Reccomendation Boston Area

I'm looking for a good bodyshop in the boston area to repair a hit and run accident. the right rear qtr panel and bumper are damaged. I am also looking for pros/cons for having a new qtr panel welded on verses trying to repair the damage. thanks in advance

Reply to
Z_Owner

Well I don't know what you consider the Boston area but I can unequivocally recommend Ideal Auto Body in Chelmsford.

Reply to
Warrren Pease