Can I Put 16" Nissan Rims on 98 Pathfinder

Hello,

I just bought a 98 Nissan Pathfinder. I am looking at a set of rims off a 05 Xterra. They are 16" rims, the rims that are on it currently are 15".

Can I put a 16" rim on the Pathfinder without modifications or causing problems?

Thanks,

Scott

Reply to
Rolling

I would say that yes you can go up a size in rims without issue. Make sure that the outer diameter of the new tires is the same as the old ones. Also, make sure that the wheel offsets are the same, etc, etc.

DS

DS