Carfax?

Can someone please tell me what a Carfax is and what it is for please?

Andwhat info I would need to input to get one please?

Thanks, Darrin.

Reply to
SF_Gizmo

Carfax

is a website that will give you a history of a used vehicle from it's introduction to the road until the day it arrives at your dealer.

A single vehicle report will cost you $19.99 and unlimited usage will cost you $24.99.

It's worth it, I'm just broke as hell and I asked for someones generosity and received it.

FWIW I would *never* buy another used vehicle without running it through carfax first.

-- TFM®

DISCLAIMER: If you find a posting or message from me offensive, inappropriate, or disruptive, please ignore it. If you don't know how to ignore a posting, complain to me and I will be only too happy to demonstrate... ;-)

Reply to
TFM®

On Sun, 8 Oct 2006 22:16:20 GMT, "SF_Gizmo" graced this newsgroup with:

amstaffs

It is a US site Darrin, no use for Europeans like me.

Reply to
Oso

Thanks for that, seems to be only an american thing tho.

Reply to
SF_Gizmo

Or us Kiwi's either.

Reply to