CD Problem 2000 Xterra

Factory stereo on my 2000 Xterra has started ejecting the CD a few seconds after it's put in. It was working fine before this started.

I have the Clarion AM/FM/CD/cassette unit.

Should I shop for a replacement or can this be fixed?

Thanks

Reply to
Mike Chamlee

I've got a 2000 X and replaced the stock radio/CD unit. My problem was with the volume control. I'd try to turn down the volume but it'd get louder instead. In your case, I'd suggest getting a replacement. After all, the vehicle is starting to get on in years.

Reply to
: P