Center bolt in motor mount

1992 SE-R. Had bad vibrations/rumblings when going through 1500-3000 rpm range. Changed front and rear transaxel mounts. Improved problem but did not eliminate it. Still feel rumbling especially when I go through a dip in the road. Suspect the engine is making contact with right drive axel. Looked at right front motor mount and it "Looks" OK. Do I need to change that one? What is that middle bolt for (nearest the engine)? Is that an adjustment? Can the mount need changing but look fine? .
Reply to
William Michael Greene

You might try asking at sr20forums.com or NissanForums.com. Nissan forums also has the FSM down-loadable for your SE-R. Good Luck from another lucky 92 SE-R (and 93) owner.

Reply to