change turn light unit

I just got a replacement part for the Front Turn Light Assembly. The manual mentioned something about disconnecting the battery for headlight lamp replacement. Do I have to do the same ( disconnect the battery ) for the turn light assembly - or can I just unscrew it out and put the new assembly in?

thanks,

Reply to
Mark Smith

I have never disconnected the battery when changing any lamps, including a couple of dozen headlamps going back to 1954. The only decision I have to make is dependant upon whether I can unplug the lamp before removal of the lamp, or after removal of the lamp.

Reply to
Bill Schnakenberg