Chirping noise when turning right

I have a 96 Quest GXE. I have noticed noise when turning right after about

15 minutes of city driving. Everytime I turn right I hear this chirping noise. Any ideas on what that could be? and any solutions would be helpful.

Thanks

Billy

Reply to
Billy

One possibility could be a Cv joint that's lost its grease.

Reply to
Mind Melt

I don't know much about cars, but didn't some cars used to design their wheels to make some kind of noise when new break pads were need or something?

Reply to
J-Dawg

That's a possibility too.

Reply to
Mind Melt

Just replaced the brake pads, rotors and the master cylinder. Becuase the calipers were sticking.

Reply to
Billy

I'd vote for CV as well. I went through this with my '94 Quest. Sounded almost like popcorn popping. I took the wheel off and found a small rip in the CV boot which leaked the grease and let debris in.

Reply to
Warrren Pease