Dashboard light enquiry

I have a light on the dashboard of my 2003 Micra which has just lit, but I do not have a handbook to check its meaning. It is red, on the left side, above the driver seatbelt light, and looks like a profile person sitting with a seatbelt on, but with a round ball in his lap. It flashes. Can you please tell me what this means?

Reply to
Mr Nisbet

AIRBAG problem or passenger with one testicle

LOL!!!

Reply to
LouieG