Does 1995 Nissan Truck have OBD port?

I looked all over; can't find one. The check engine light comes on sometimes, even after replacing O2 sensor.

Reply to
Sam O'Nella

Sorry but I believe you'll find the connector on the '95 truck/Pathfinder models are `checker box' only. The cars all had the OBD connector. Use the diagnostic screw on the computer under the seat (passenger side front) to pull the codes.

Wil

Reply to
Truck