Does anyone know where the sensor reset is on a 1986 Stanza Wagon?

Hi,

I read some posts about resetting the sensor light on the dash and they talk about a little 3 screw panel on the right side of the passenger area where your feet go.

I didn't see this panel on the car I have which is a 1986 Stanza Wagon. Any idea where it is?

Thanks,

Alan

Reply to
news.valornet.com

This is going to be interesting! :-)

Reply to
Willshak

Hi Al,

Thanks for the description, I found it under a repair guide at Autozone:

On 1986-87 Stanza wagon disconnect red-yellow or red/blue, behind instrument panel. On the Stanza wagons the warning lamp relay is located under the passenger seat.

Now I'll have to go look under the passenger seat!

Thanks,

Alan

Reply to
news.valornet.com

Hi,

This worked and the switch was easy to find, right under the seat.

Thanks,

Alan

Reply to
Default User