ECU Unit

I'm building a 200 SX with a turbo Motor. I have all the parts except for an ECU Unit. The unit I'm looking for is a 1995 to 1998 SR20DE or should the year be 1994 to 1997? that is remapped as an SR20DET (Turbo) for 370c.c. injectors. JWT (Jim Wolf Tecnologies)has a six month back log and I can not wait that long. Can Anyone help me as I'm running out of time. My 1996 1.6 L is running on three cylinders and ready to blow. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Reply to
Scott Drawbaugh

Chris Storer

You cannot use a turbo ECU with a non Turbo engine. Or vice versa.

Reply to
Lord Biotree