Electric rad fans for 89 240 SX?

I have heard some of you talking about replacing the standard radiator fan and shrouds with electric ones. I would like to get rid of my fan, shroud, and fan clutch if I could.

  1. Where is a good place to find such fans?
  2. Which side of the rad do they go on? There is already an electric fan on the AC Condenser side. Do you leave this one there?
  3. I hope there is an easy way to hook up the fans to a temperature switch so I won't have to remember to control them manually.
  4. Do you think they would work OK here in Sacramento, CA where it is often over 100 degrees F.?

Thanks in advance for any information.

ROn

Reply to
Ronald Wade