Engine Dies

I have Altima 94. Everything fine, but When I stop, then if I apply accelerator, then engine dies. Whie I run car there is no problem, but after I stop on stop sign, then I apply accelerator, then engine stops

Reply to
mrdouble07

I have a similar problem. When I come to a stop, the engine is really struggling. When I throw it in neutral (auto) it's fine. Then drop it in drive or reverse and it immediately stalls. I have to rev it up a few times in neutral, then let it idle, then it will go into gear and run fine until the next time I stop. Is it a transmission problem?

DS

Reply to
DS