F/S 1997 Nissan Pick up

Group, I've been truly enjoying my Frontier, but I have to sell my previous Pick up now, and since it's a Nissan you guy will probably beat me up if it's overpriced. It's a 1997 Fireengine red Nissan with a regular cab. It's 5 speed with 101K miles original, it's never been hit and has originanl paint with is in very very good condition. It's excellent on gas, has a brand new bedliner and diamond plate tool box, a new alignment, has a new clutch. Has ABS and SRS runs and drives like new. Asking $ 3,500 E-mail me, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com Martin. Autobahn Auto

Reply to
Bnzmn600

Sold. Martin. Autobahn Auto

Reply to