Faulty Remote Control Car Door Un-lockers with panic alarm

Greetings to All,

How long do these remote control car door un-lockers with the panic alarm usually last?

New batteries were installed and the thing still won't work.

Can they be repaired?

If they don't work when the batteries go dead, does it have to be re-programmed?

Thanks,

Jeff

Reply to
jeff mattison

How about telling us how old they are? What car?

Reply to
Chuck Tribolet

Hi Chuck

It's 22 months old and it goes to a Dodge Dakota pick-up truck, not our Nissan as I originally thought.

Thanks

Jeff

Reply to
jeff mattison

It could need reprogrammed but you really should consult with your local Dodge dealer.

Reply to
Meat-->Plow