Fitting an minidisc player in a Micra

I've recently taken out the bog standard tape player in my micra and fitted my sony minidisc player that I used to have in my peugeot. I can get the minidisc player to work without any problems, but everytime I turn the sidelights on in the car it blows the fuse for the sidelights. Does anybody know why? Or have I got one of the wires in the wrong place? Or have I not connected up one of the wires that needs connecting up? Other than the speakers, I have 3 of the exisiting wires going into the power block on the back of the minidisc.

Hope someone can help. Thanks. Wayne

Reply to
Wayne Waite