Fluid Reservoir

How do you change the windshield fluid reservoir on a 1993 sentra? It seems to be embedded in the fender assembly. Thanks...

Reply to
ENGLISH

ENGLISH

I did replace it in a 94 maxima and remember it was around 40 bucks.

Have replaced several Subaru pumps and they run like 80 bucks or so, but at Advanced autoparts you can find one that fits for around 20 bucks.

You may need to use the connector from the original pump, soldered to the wires of the new generic one, to avoid changing the wire harness in the car.

The pump normally is held in place by an undercut in the tank and the press fit in a rubber grummet. A few use self tapping screws.

For an orig> I filled the reservoir yesterday and the fluid just poured out. My guess -

Reply to
AS

Reply to
ENGLISH