Fog Lights for 07 Xterra?

Couldn't get them from the dealer, and want to install good factory looking fog lights/driving lights. Any suggestions?

Reply to
43fan

wait, Nissan should come out with a factory add on kit soon

Reply to
NissTech

Courtesy Nissan lists a kit for a 2007 Xterra. See

One thing, promise me you won't show your ass by running them all the time. They are FOG LIGHTS, not "I AM A SPECIAL COOL DUDE LIGHTS." See

. Regards,

Ed White

Reply to
Ed White