For sale 2004 Nissan Murano SL 45 K $20,300

45,500 miles White suv on tan interior

6 Cylinders Automanual, 5 door, AWD

A/C: Front, A/C: Rear, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Steering, Remote Keyless Entry, Leather Interior, Memory Seats, Power Seats, Airbag: Driver, Airbag: Passenger, Airbag: Side, Alarm, Anti-Lock Brakes, Fog Lights, Cassette Radio, CD Changer, CD Player, Premium Sound, Power Windows, Rear Window Defroster, Rear Window Wiper, Tinted Glass, Sunroof/Moonroof

bumber to bumper 100K mile warrenty included!! from NISSAN2004 SL MuranoGlacier Pearl- very hard to findStock 18Chrome package- even harder to findTan LeatherAWD w/ CVT TransmissionPower EverythingMoonroofAdjustable Foot PedalsAdjustable LED headlightsPremium Bose 6 Disc CD SystemDual Climate ControlDual Heated SeatsThe car is factory warrantied for the engine and drive train for another 5K miles. I also have a FULL transferable warranty that is transferable that covers the ENTIRE car, electric, suspension, drive train, engine, parts, etc....only thing is you pay $50 anytime you apply the warranty- Warranty doesnt cover Maintanence. That warranty cost me about $2K. Bought it at Concordville Nissan in March of 2007. Drives great!The Nada price doesnt include $1500 for the Chrome Package. I have it priced well below private party pricing because im getting ready to get a smaller vehicle.

Ben West Chester PA

alpc56