Frontier Fender Bolts

re 2004 Frontier ("tannish-brownish" in my color-ungifted guesstimation )

I merely assume the 4 of 'em became loose, and ... are infinitely bye-bye

I suspect the 4 boogers (count 'em, 4) were picked as punks' souvenirs or midnight auto parts.

So, if there are good ole boys specializing in glorified rivets aka fasteners, whatever colors ...

BTW: where was the long bed 2004 (the last year?) assembled? I'll guess, uh.. Tennessee

Doess I gott sumthin likes n ole convirtible (that went obsolete, but might be worth keeping for collector value?).

I like it, and it only has 57,000 miles, 6 cylinders, crew/club/king/extended

So I ain't sellin' it, but am in the market for 4 fender things if anybody knows who has got some for sale: I haven't tried a Nissan dealer--should of course.

Reply to
Robert Cohen