frontier fuel injectors

The last time I took my 98 Frontier in for service, the rep said I needed to have my fuel injectors cleaned. I declined. My reason: I get between 25.5 and 27 miles per gallon (combination of highway and city). I have never noticed any reduction in performance or economy, since day 1.

Question: Should I have them cleaned, even though it still runs great?

Thanks.

Reply to
Robert Cunningham

remember rule number one.....

"if it ain't broke, don't fix it"

Reply to
NissTech

You made the right choice. They were just looking to improve the day's receipts.

Reply to
JimV

Sometimes "induction system" cleaning can help drivability issues, especially when the car/truck is cold. If it's running good, I wouldn't worry about it.

Reply to
Steve T

Reply to
john smith