FS: 15 inch Michelin tires and Rims from a 93 Pathfinder

My wife totaled our 93 Nissan Pathfinder last week, it had 4 1 year old Michelin XW4 P235/75R15 tires one was damaged the other 3 are slightly worn I also have the Spare. Asking $300 for all 4 Tires and Rims but will consider any reasonable offer - Cash Only please

Located in the Grand Prairie/Dallas TX Area....

Reply to
JohnB