FS: 2000 - 2007 NISSAN Sentra SEAT - FRONT PASSENGER - LIKE NEW, but no headrest

$90 + pick up in person in New York, USA (Long Island, New York City or vicinities). I can deliver locally for $20 - in fact you can even see how it fits in that case. If you wish this seat to be shipped, it'd cost me enormous amount of money - $50 at least. I'd be surprised if someone is willing to pay shipping, but if you do then $150 total (90P+cost of box), it may cost more for long distance, OR you can check igf I could ship cheaper by certain shipping methods I am not aware of (but likely to be slow, regular USPS Parcel, etc. takes a week).

I removed that seat shortly after buying new Sentra, for performance (reducing weight) & weird reasons. I am not crazy but admit being questioned by the Police during routine stops, however they don't and should NOT care, I use floor for hauling cargo instead of the seat. I am single so nobody i ssitting there and if anyoen needs to, rear seats are OK. So effectively a new seat (except without headrest); comes with mounting hardware and forward/backward sliding adjuster (as you know 2000-2007 Sentras's seats can adjust height onliy on driver's side). Since it's from a 2004 Sentra, a B15-platform model it will will all B15 Sentras i.e. years

2000 thru 2007, HOWEVER I only guarantee it for 2000-2006 (still haven't checked 2007) - if you deteremine your 2007 model is also B15 plateform, it should fit..

Additionally the seat belt is practically NEW (never used, I am single, nobody is riding along) - however please check with local authorities if it's legal to sell a seat belt (not used, but new - still might be a problem?), I don't know. If legal, then I am asking $25+$5 shipping

Reply to
Mark Licetti