FS: 2002 Spec V rims + rubber

I have for sale (1) set of 2002 rims and rubber from a Spev V

these:

bolt pattern is 4x114.3 tread life is at 90% + wheels are in very good condition

reason for selling: need to pay off the aftermarket rims =]

plz post ur reply on this newsgroup

i would like to sell locally (manitoba, canada) best offer takes em

thnx, kern

Reply to
kern

I'd be curious to know what you wound up getting for them. I have a set of the same rims that I'm preparing to sell, along with the Yokohama Parada Spec II's that are on them.

Reply to
Pronto Breakneck