Fuel Temperature Sensor

Hi

I have a 1995 Nissan Pick Up with a bad fuel temperature sensor.

Is this temperature sensor critical to the emission system?

Will it cause me to fail my emissions test because it's causing my "check engine" light to come on?

Thanks

Jeff M.

Reply to
jeff mattison

Regardless of what effect the fuel temperature sensor has on the emission system most testing facilities wont test a vehicle with a check engine light showing regardless of what's causing it to be on.

Louis

Reply to
Louis Bybee