Gear selector light

I got a 97 Quest and the light behind the gear selector (PRNLD) is dead. I'm wondering if any of you heard of a similar problem and knows how to repair it,

Thanks

Reply to
Jonathan Carlos

Bulbs burn out all the time, it is a fact of life. Nothing lasts forever. I think 8 years is pretty good for a bulb don't you?

Replace the bulb and all will be well again

Reply to
NissTech

I'm aggreeing that bulbs burns out all the time. The problem i have is that I called at Nissan and they don't know that part. They told me I had to change a big part of the dash: "bull...". I'm not too much into taking apart my dash and looking for the right bulb then puttin it back together to take it apart to change the bulb. So maybe someone knows what part number it is.

Reply to
Jonathan Carlos