Good mechanic in Boca Raton??

1990 300ZX 2+2, 175K --- has started leaking oil rather badly. Mechanic I saw today said it was a loose oil filter and tightened it up --- but I think it's still leaking. Also think it is presenting a fire hazard since I saw some smoke coming up from the area just to the right of the battery and it smells like something is burning -- I am quite concerned. Any recommendations for a good mechanic in Boca? (reasonable -- we're not all rich down here!). Thanks.
Reply to
Brenda