heater motor

Does anyone know the approximate cost of a new heater motor for a '93 Pathfinder? Mine only works at the highest speed now so I presume it needs replacing. Thanks, Keith

Reply to
keith

Randall Phair

That's good news. I'll look into it. Thanks very much, Keith

Reply to
keith

If the motor runs on high, then the problem is NOT the motor. The problem is in the controls, and a motor requires resistors and / or capacitors to enable speed control.

I'm not sure, but I believe these are located somewhere in the dash area, probably on the firewall, and most likely are a "unit" that can be easily replaced without touching the motor itself.

Willy

Reply to
Willy

Thanks Willy, That's what the previous poster thought as well. Glad it's not the motor. Keith

Reply to
keith