help 94 nisson pathfinder headlamp problems

Well I am looking for help here. I have no head lights on the drivers side, no HB or Low beam, also the day time driving lights do not work anymore. The pass side high and low beams work, the bulbs also all work ( changed them around one for the other) . there is power at the fuse panel for the High beams right and left. ( I could not find any fuses for the low beams nor the day time driving lamps) any help is appreciated. Thanks

Reply to
Al's

Change the headlight switch.

Reply to
John Doe

I am also having the same problem with my 90 hardbody. The problem is that power comes into the fuse block but doesn't exit. Fuse is good so that means it is a fuse block problem. When I stick a wire in there, the lights work. Haynes manual has a fairly useless wiring diagram and Chilton manual doesn't come with one. I will attempt to reroute the wiring with a separate fuse but still no idea why the daytime running lights don't work.

Reply to
Dean and Debbie

I've had the same problem and its not caused by the headlight switch, its likely one of 2 headlight relays located under a cover on the passenger side fender/wheel well. replace the relay and all should be great, headlights and daytime running lights/foglights

Reply to
Shawn

Any idea how to test these relays

Reply to
Dean and Debbie

Reply to
Al's

like i said in my earlier reply, try the headlight relay on the passenger fender, its under a plastic cover. or dont, its your choice.

Reply to
Shawn

Reply to
Al's