HELP 95 Pathy SE Auto Antenna Replacement

I have the the front right wheel well covers off and can see the power antenna. I have a couple of questions:

  1. How do I manipulate the electrical connector to separate the two parts? I can see and have tried to depress a tab on the engine-side of the connector with no success.

  1. How do I take the antenna out of the wheel well? It seems to be held in place only at the top of the fender.

I have the shop manuals and the Haynes for the Pathy, but neither seem to have the info I need.

TIA for any tips, suggestions, comments.

Manjo

Reply to
Manjo

in article BC6F2A69.15631%manjo snipped-for-privacy@gis.net, Manjo at manjo snipped-for-privacy@gis.net wrote on 3/6/04 7:12 AM:

My thanks to everyone that responded. I tested the antenna and found it's passed on to "antenna heaven". Need to get a new one.

Best regards,

Manjo

Reply to
Manjo