Help: Carb bolts on '86 pickup

hey, Anyone know what type of wrench to use to remove the nuts on the carburater on a 1986 Nissan pickup? They are real bastards. I am getting almost nowhere. One side isnt too bad, but the drivers side, I cant even loosen them. Looks like some type on bent wrench might work, like a distributer wrench. Its

12 mm size.

Thanks, kevin

Reply to
Kevin

you are correct, it requires a special wrench along the lines of a distributor wrench.

Reply to
NissTech

Can you use a crowsfoot wrench?

Reply to
Rob Munach

Nope, you could weld up something but it needs a lot of offset like a dist wrench has. Snap-on probably makes something that would work.

Reply to
Steve T