HELP! Need Location of the Fuel Pump Relay-95 Nissan Sentra

I have a 95 Nissan Sentra... Can someone please tell me where I can find the location of the Fuel Pump Relay... I understand it?s probably under the hood, but I need more details than that. I?m not very savvy with this kind of stuff, but a quick learner if you give me a good descriptions. I would greatly appreciate it...

Several months when I went out to my car to start it.... well, it wouldn?t. My ex figured out that it was the Fuel Pump Relay that was going bad and needed replacement. We got it started working again after we took out my back seat and did some trick to get it going (please don?t ask for specifics...again I?m not good with this stuff ;). It?s been fine until yesterday and it started acting up again... I kinda forgot all about getting the relay replaced and now I know I need to get it replaced ASAP because it took much longer to get it going this time... As far as I know, I can go to Shucks and get the part for fairly cheap...???

Please help...

Reply to
irishmick