Help nissan altima 1996

hey I have a nissan altima 1996. When I start it it keeps trying to start you here the starter and the belt going but it does not start it has trouble with the cold intake its gone bad but will the intake make it not start? And the fuel pump fuse is missing what wrong with it PLZZZ HELPPPP

Reply to
toy7

archive:

Fuel pump fuse is missing?... I guess you're talking about the relay?? How would you expect the engine to start without the fuel pump engaged?

Telstar Electronics