Help removing high-presure hose from power steering pump

I'm trying to remove my power steering pump, but don't know how to disconnect the high-pressure hose from the pump. My Haynes manual says, "Remove the pressure line-to-pump fitting or banjo bolt, then detach the line from the pump." I'm not sure what they mean, and don't know what a banjo bolt is. All I see is a hose end with a metal casing around it going into a square looking block. Do I need some type of special tool, or am I just not looking in the right place? Also how many bolts hold the pump to the engine?

Reply to
PILKINGTONT