Help with 96 Pathfinder overhead console wiring

Hi All,

I'm trying to install a overhead console with temp and compass in my

96 Pathfinder. The problem is, the unit I got from the junkyard, has a white harness connector with eight wires but my 96 does not have any connector in the headliner that I can find. Does anyone know what wires are +, which ones go the sensor and what ones are ground? looking at the connector with the lock at the top with terminal 1 being on the left, what do the eight wires go to? All the wires are black so color will not help me.

Thanks for any help.

P.S. The service manual does not show anything.

Reply to
Kevin S.