Here's My Problem

A couple of years ago some cocknobber broke into my 1993 pickup and stole the stereo. He broke the plastic radio bezel to get to the stereo. I could buy another radio bezel, because I really need to have music in my truck, but the little molded plastic clips that hold the bezel were broken as well. These were molded into the dash assembly itself and is part of it. How can I attach a new radio bezel when the clips that it snaps into are destroyed?

Reply to
Goldfinger7967