Here's my SR20De

LOL, but true. I just changed the valve cover gasket in my 92 SE-R and it was clean as a whistle compared to those pics (has 167,000 miles)

Reply to
LouieG

I did the same on my 94 Altima a couple of years ago with around 180,000 km at the time, and it looked brand new. I was impressed at the lack of any scoring or marks of any kind on the cams.

I didn't know the SR20 had oil jets over the cams, seems like a good idea.

Reply to
JM

Just changed mine recently and it was clean also with over 200K on it.

Reply to
William Michael Greene

Oh yeah, mine has 137,000 miles!

Cya Simon

Reply to
Simon Dean

And 3 oil changes??!

Tim..

Reply to
Tim..

I've only had it seven years, but been changing the oil roughly every six months with semi synthetic.

It was black when I had it. CURSE YOU GOD!

Cya Simon

Reply to
Simon Dean