How cheap are Sentras?

The air just went out on my 1993 daily driver, so I am thinking about purchasing a Sentra (among other cars)..

Does anybody know how cheap I can expect to find a new Sentra? The only options I care about are air and radio.

I realize there is bargaining involved, I'm just curious how low I can expect for them to go for budget models. For example, I have seen Sentras advertised for like $9,999. However, I am not sure if I can really get that price of if that is just some bait they use to try and get you in their shop.

Thanks for any help.

Reply to
Schultz

Just general advice... A/C on smaller, lower HP motors tends to drag things down quite a bit. Be sure to test acceleration with the A/C on and entering a highway. If I were you, I'd be thinking of a buying a more expensive car used - but not everyone is comfortable with that.

Reply to
- Bob -