How Honda [and I am sure others] Pays Bloggers To Write About Their Cars

The US Automobile Magazine industry has been corrupt for years. I guess companies are reaching out to anyone they can find these days. I am sure this is not a Honda specific phenomena. In the article other techniques used by companies are mentioned.

Ed

Reply to
C. E. White

no. it's called astroturf. as you should know ed. as you should know.

Reply to
jim beam