How to fix my broken mirror cover

I was backing out of the garage the other day, you know like in a hurry! and well .. I clipped my mirror!! And so

they want $200 for a new one. It seemed a bit expensive to me so I wanted to find out how I could fix it myself

when I came across this webpage check it out.

Carson

Wow! You just did a search and found it?? What a coincidence that your email address is snipped-for-privacy@ucanfix.com!!

Reply to
Truckdude

It's amazing how some people forget where they put their websites. It sure beats my CRS. Here's a shorter and cheaper method of repair. Glue the pieces back with Krazy, Super, or any other CA glue. Apply some scale modelers putty to fill any gaps, sand with wet and dry sandpaper, then paint. BTW, being a scale modeler, I have all those products in my shop, so it doesn't cost me anything, except for the matching paint.

Reply to
Willshak