How to gain 2 more miles a gallon.

Call 1-800-555-1234 to order a complete kit with instructions for gaining more miles per gallon. Only $40 to gain extra miles per gallon. But you gotta call now! Complete kit includes a tire gauge, where to find an air pump, how to read the maximum PSI reading on your tires, and how to add air to reach this maximum pressure. Our other products: A back massage chair to relieve the aches caused by bouncing around in your car.

Reply to
willshak

I bought this kit and filled my tyre to max pressure but this has caused me to skid. I ran into a Buggatti!

My insurance are going to be getting in touch.

Reply to
Peter Hill

how much is the chair ? D.

Reply to