I'm a Dummy and Hooked Up My Battery Wrong, So......

I admit it, I hooked the battery up reversed and now my electrical system inside the truck is dead, it won't start, but the starter does turn over ok.

What do you think I blew up and how can I find it and fix it?

It is an 88 Nissan truck

Daniel

Reply to
NissanDan

Check fuseable links, you might have fried the alternator, also seen this ruin EFI computers etc etc.

Reply to
Steve T