Infiniti G35 sedan turn signal question?

I thought my new G35 sedan had turn signals integrated into the front fender side marker lights, but it doesn't, they're just solid on when the parking lights are on. I was fairly surprised, seeing how many new cars have this as a safety feature and put side marker turn signals on the quarter panel, the door, side mirror, etc. Am I missing something, or is there an aftermarket kit to enable this? Thanks! -- John

Reply to
John M.