Infinity G35x

Hello Everyone,

My wife and I are seriously looking at a G35x as it is the only car with awd that my wife can enter and exit easily. She works call at a hospital and the weather is the pits here in the winter (Toronto area) hence the awd. She has hardware in her back and does not have much mobility. Everything we have looked at so far has a very steeply raked windshield which makes for too much bending of the neck. The Mirano has the same problem and the FX is just too darn big.

From what I've seen and read so far, the G35 is a very nice car but I have had no experience with Nissan/Infinity and wondered if I could have some feedback about them and the G35 in general.

She drives a 1998 Villager Nautica now and I have a 1994 SHO which is almost ready to retire.

Thanks, Bill

Reply to
Bill

Driven Datsun/Nissan and now Infiniti for over 30 years.

12 years and 260K on the Max with no major problems.

G35 VQ engine is Ward's Automotive Top 10 every year for 10 years.

May I suggest Premium Model with "entry/exit assist".

I think you will be very happy with G35x. Wife's G35 RWD with VDC is more stable than my CR-V AWD in this week's snow in TO.

Reply to
Chris Palmer