Injectors

Does anyone here know what red mark, green mark or white mark means on nissan fuel injectors?

Reply to
repaxx

The specific flow rate. They are measured and then marked so a "set" all flows the same and later one can be replaced without throwing off the mixture distribution if they still sell them as to the color they are marked like they did on the older cars..

Reply to
Steve T

"Steve T" wrote: > repaxx wrote: > > > Does anyone here know what red mark, green mark or white > mark means on > > nissan fuel injectors? > > > > > The specific flow rate. They are measured and then marked so a > "set" all > flows the same and later one can be replaced without throwing > off the > mixture distribution if they still sell them as to the color > they are > marked like they did on the older cars.. > -- > > Steve > >

Thanks Steve for your reply.. Anyway, is that mean that my 1991 nissan stanza have different flow rates? They said I?m supposed to be using red marked injector for injector 1 and 4 and either white or green mark for injector 2 and 3. Is this correct?

Reply to
repaxx

No idea on that specific car, who is telling you this? If it's the dealer, maybe these do..

Reply to
Steve T

"Steve T" wrote: > repaxx wrote: > > > "Steve T" wrote: > > > > > Thanks Steve for your reply.. > > Anyway, is that mean that my 1991 nissan stanza have > different flow > > rates? > > They said I?m supposed to be using red marked injector for > injector 1 > > and 4 and either white or green mark for injector 2 and 3. > > Is this correct? > > > > > No idea on that specific car, who is telling you this? If it's > the dealer, > maybe these do.. > -- > > Steve > >

Yes, the dealer. Also I checked out the replacement injector available from online stores. They are also saying use red and green marked injectors. oh well, I guess my car is another one of those weird kind.

Reply to
repaxx