Installing new injection pump to Nissan Patrol 3.0TD, 2001

my engine definitely died so I bought another one form year 2002, but without a injection pump. So I bought injection pump (ZEXEL - licensed by Bosch) too and I would like to ask you, if I can install this pump by myself or I must go with it into some Nissan Service, because of pump is for example coded, or some software must be installed - this pump is not mechanically but electronically controlled.

Thank you very much

Reply to
danielmzak